Inspired by “Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six-Word Memoirs By Writers Famous & Obscure“, which was inspired by Ernest Hemingway, and was edited by Smith Magazine. http://www.smithmag.net/sixwords/
- ADD woman creates children and challenges
- Fast brain moves body through life.
- Brain needs to do something. Trying.
- Late night occupation – contemplation; not navel.
- Laughs, cries easily; eats information and food.
- Introverted extrovert laughs, cries, tires self.
That last one, that’s the one… today.